Oracle - PT Aetra Air Jakarta Implements Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to Streamline Business Processes and Improve Customer Satisfaction
- PT Aetra Air Jakarta (“Aetra”), one of the leading providers for the supply of clean water for industrial, commercial and residential areas in eastern Jakarta, successfully implemented Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to better streamline its business processes and to help accommodate an increasing number of payment transactions.
- Aetra had been previously using as many as five disparate systems, each having its own username and password. These legacy systems were cumbersome to use, and the multiple systems required time to consolidate numbers which also led to inaccuracies.
- Migrating to a single customer care and billing system enabled Aetra to improve business processes and respond to customers’ needs more quickly. The single sign-on process has helped to enable quick response to customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- The single screen, user-friendly interface allows customer information to be consolidated quickly and enables Aetra to be more responsive.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing’s open interface allows integration of new applications and configurability to respond quickly to business opportunities and competitive challenges. The single platform has enabled Aetra to improve internal data integration and reliability to help the company meet growing demand.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing is highly scalable, providing Aetra with the flexibility to accommodate growth which can ultimately lead to increased performance and the support of a faster payment process.
- Aetra teamed with PT Astra Graphia Information Technology, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), for the implementation and integration services.
- “Customer satisfaction is paramount in our highly competitive industry. Moving to a single customer care and billing platform enables Aetra to streamline business processes, allowing for greater efficiency. Aetra can now respond more rapidly and offer quicker solutions to our customers’ needs,” said Ahmad Dimiati, IT Senior Manager of PT Aetra Air Jakarta.
- "We are committed to helping PT Aetra Air Jakarta achieve new efficiencies and cost savings through integrated systems and effective management of valuable customer relationships. Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing enables PT Aetra Air Jakarta to streamline billing processes and allow the company to more effectively meet the needs of its customer base,” said Rodger Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Oracle Utilities.